Wifey and I talked about doing something freaky a few months ago. She seemed like she’s down but we haven’t talked about it since. I stumbled across a few swinger websites a couple of days ago and this one party caught my eye. It’s tomorrow night and the sign up list is lookin good! I just don’t know how this whole thing works. I remember when I was in college a brotha used to bring a few freshmen girls to the room so we could have a threesome…foursome…somefun. Now if it’s like that, I’m down. As long as the wife is cool with it. I’m not feelin her messing around with another dude though. I remember this one girl sucked off my whole fraternity. Damn that bitch could suck some dick…
Oh shit…the wife is home….“Hey baby!”
“Hi Honey!” I wonder what he’s been doing today while I was at work. Looks like he was on the computer all day…looking for a job I hope. “How’s the job hunting going?” Dinner isn’t ready so I guess I’m cooking…AGAIN.
“It’s going okay…you know it’s hard to find a job when you don’t have one. There’s something I want to talk to you about though.”
“What is that?”
Damn…I guess I should have cooked dinner since I’m about to ask if I can have some extra pussy. She doesn’t look very patient right now. Hmmm…
“What do you want to talk about?”
“You remember when we talked about doing something freaky to spice up our sex lives? Well I found a few swinger websites and I thought we could try to go to this party that’s in NYC. It’s in a really nice hotel and other couples will be there.” I really just want to get my dick sucked and maybe watch her with another woman. I hope she’s cool with it.
Sigh…I can’t believe he just asked me about a fuck party. He ain’t got no job, we’re broke and he can barely fuck me right and now he wants to do something with another woman. “So what goes on at these parties?” Like I don’t know…my girlfriends at work talk about them all the time. They’re all single so I understand that they just want some dick in between their busy schedules. They say they come home feeling GOOD!!
“Well the party details say that it’s a couples only party with single females. I was hoping we could have a threesome with another woman.”
My one girlfriend goes to NYC….I wonder if it’s the same group. She said there’s a nigga that has a 13 inch dick and he comes all the time with his wife. It’s been a long time since… “I told you we could talk about it but it seems like you’ve made our minds up already.”
“Yes, I know…I’ve been thinking about it ever since we discussed it and since we don’t have the kids this weekend, I thought we could go. It’s been a fantasy of mine to see you with another woman.” I really need to get my dick sucked.
I’ve already done just about everything I’ve heard my girlfriends talk about…but he doesn’t know that. College was a crazy time for me. “Sure we can go to check it out but I don’t know if I’m comfortable with having sex with strangers. I’ve never done anything like that.” I hope that guy shows up to the party…yummy.
“Okay great! We’ll leave around 11 pm. I don’t want to be the first ones there.”
No comments:
Post a Comment